- ? lb Butter
- 1 c Water
- 1 c All-Purpose Flour
- 4 Eggs
- Pinch of Salt
- In a sauce pan over high heat, bring the water and butter to a boil, ensure butter is completely melted.
- Add the flour and salt and reduce heat to medium. Stir to cook until mixture becomes a paste. Remove from heat and let rest for two minutes.
- Add the eggs and mix/whisk rapidly until mixture becomes stiff and is not shiny anymore.
- Pipe or spoon into desired shape on parchment covered sheet tray.
- Cook on convection at 375° for about 20 minutes.
- Build cream puffs into a Croquembouch tree, or another festive design!