- 1 rack of lamb
- 1 tbsp. (each) fresh Rosemary, Oregano and Thyme
- 5 Cloves Garlic
- 1/4 c Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Kosher Salt
- 2 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 c Pomegranate Molasses
- Blend ingredients and rub on racks. Place in a zip lock bag, refrigerate 6 to 24 hours.
- Form racks into a crown on a baking sheet and cover tips with foil. Place stuffing in the middle of the crown (we used the VeryVera Cookbook Sage and Cornbread dressing).
- Insert temperature probe (if available) and roast at 450 degrees convection until internal temperature reaches 128 degrees F.
- Let rest 10 minutes before slicing.