- 1/2 c mayo
- 3 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tbsp. grated or finely chopped shallot
- 1 tbsp. horseradish
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp. sweet paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Shake of hot sauce
- 1 1/2 c shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. sauerkraut, squeezed-dry in paper towels
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced deli corned beef, cut into thin strips and then chopped
- 1 tbsp. milk
- 1/3 c Russian dressing
- 1/3 c mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Mix all ingredients for Russian dressing until well combined.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, Russian dressing, and milk. You don't need it completely mixed or smooth, but get the cream cheese broken up some.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a lightly greased casserole dish and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with Ritz Chips.